LIST OF SERVICES
POLITICAL AND NON-PROFIT FUNDRAISING
•We work with clients one-on-one to create a unique plan and provide necessary tools to achieve their fundraising goals. These tools often include call time, solicit letters, digital services, donor meetings and events.
•Event Coordinating. We have extensive experience with non-profit and political events and have coordinated donor meetings and events of all sizes from intimate dinners for 10 to galas for over 400.
•Auctions. We have assisted organizations in planning and executing successful live and silent auctions, from securing donations to running a smooth check-out
FINANCE PLANS AND BUDGETS
•Finance Plans. Every successful fundraising operation begins with a plan. Whether you need to raise $10,000 or over $3M, we will work with you to create a finance plan, project how the funds will be raised, track progress, and revise as needed.
•Budgets. Unlike many fundraisers, we also have experience in budgeting for and tracking expenses. We can create a document for your organization or campaign that links income and expenses, so you always have an accurate projection of your bottom line.
DATABASE MAINTENANCE AND PROSPECT RESEARCH
· Databases. We are experienced in many of the leading database programs, such as NGP VAN, Integrated Solutions: Political (ISP), DirectFile, NetFile and Microsoft Excel. We will create a database that fits your needs and update it frequently so you always have the most accurate donor information.
· Prospect research. Whether you need more information on existing donors, or want to expand your universe, we can provide background research and giving capacity of individual and corporate donors
POLITICAL REPORTING AND COMPLIANCE SERVICES
We have over 15 years of political reporting experience at all levels from City Elections to Federal Offices and are proficient in FPPC and FEC reporting requirements. We have served as campaign treasurers for multiple candidates, PACS, and Political Clubs, and are pleased to provide the following compliance services:
•Receive, record and deposit contributions
· Maintain campaign checkbook and pay invoices
· Reconcile checking accounts and financial records
· File applicable FPPC and/or FEC reports
· Store fundraising records as required by law